Cách nói lời cảm ơn – Tiếng anh cho người đi làm
Khi có người nói cảm ơn, chúng ta cũng có những cách khác nhau để đáp lại lời cảm ơn
Thank you very much
Thanks for everything you’ve done for me.
Thank you for your advice.
I’d appreciate what you’ve done for me.
It’s very kind of you to …
I do appreciate your timely help.
I’m extremely grateful for you.
I’m much obliged to you for …
I realy can’t thank you enough.
You’re most understanding.
It’s most thoughtful of you.
Thank you in advance.
You are so kind.
I owe you a great deal.
I’ll have to thank you for the success today.
I really can’t thank you enough.
I don’t know how to express my thanks.
Thank you anyway.
I don’t know how to requite your favour.
You are my life saver.
I would never forget your kindness.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything.
You did help me a lot.
No big deal
Think nothing of it
Not at all
It’s a pleasure
You’re (always) welcome
That’s all right!
Don’t mention it.
My pleasure. (It’s my pleasure)
It was the least I could do.
Glad to help.
Bài tập thực hành – Tiếng anh cho người đi làm
Practise the following flashes of conversation:
- A. †hank you for your advice. It was very kind of you.
- Not at all (It’s a pleasure) I am always at your service.
- A. †hank you for your book. It was most interesting.
- You’re welcome. I am glad you liked it.
- A. †hank you for a very pleasant evening.
- The pleasure was all mine. (very polite)
- A. How nice of you to invite me to this party.
- We were delighted to have you with us tonight. (extraordinary polite)
Complete the flashes of conversation:
- A. Thanh you very much for your help. I appreciate your kindness. (extraordinary polite)
- A. †hank you for your wonderful party.
- A. It’s very kind to invite us to this cocktail party.
- A. †hank you very much for everything you’ve done for us.
#HocHay #Tienganhgiaotiep #tienganhdilam #tienganhtheochude #tienganhvanphong #tienganh #tienganhgiaotiepthongdung #tienganhgiaotiepchonguoimoibatdau