Video bài nghe Market Leader Intermediate – Unit 4: Organisation – HocHay
Xem thêm từ vựng tiếng Anh theo chủ đề tại: https://hoctuvung.hochay.com/
Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Market Leader Intermediate các bạn nhé!
Market Leader Intermediate – Unit 4: Organisation – Skills
A. Listen to the three conversations. Choose the correct description for each one.
a) Greeting someone and talking about the weather
b) Introducing another person
c) Introducing yourself and giving information about your company
d) Greeting someone and talking about the past / changes
B. Listen to the first conversation again and answer the questions.
1. Which of these expressions do you hear?
a) Nice to see you again.
b) Fine. thanks.
d) How about you?
e) I changed my job last year.
f) I’m in banking now.
2. Who is Head of Marketing?
3. Who now works in finance?
C. Listen to the second conversation again and complete the chart.
|Bob Danvers||Clear View||outsourcing business; supplied companies and organisations with various services including IT, office equipment, travel and cleaning services|
|Karin Schmidt||MCB||market research|
D. Listen to the second conversation again and complete this extract.
Bob: Well, we’re basically an …………(1) business. We supply companies and organisations with various services including IT, …………………..(2), travel and even cleaning services.
Karin: I see. And is it a new company?
Bob: No, we’re well established. The company was ………… (3) in the mid-1980s, and we’ve been growing rapidly ever since. It’s organised into four …………. (4). We have over 7,000 …………(5); we’ve got our …………(6) in London and …………. (7) in New York, Cape Town and Sydney – so we’re pretty big.
- office equipment
E. Listen to the third conversation again and answer the questions.
- What expression does Frank use to introduce Nathalie?
- Why could Nathalie be helpful to Christoph in his work?
- What interest do they share?
- Christoph, I’d like you to meet Nathalie.
- She speaks fluent Spanish, so could help him deal with South American customers.
Ứng dụng học tiếng Anh – App HocHay cho Android & iOS
Reading Market Leader Intermediate – Unit 4: Organisation– HocHay
A. Read paragraph 1 of the article and choose the best definition for perks.
- a) happiness and confidence in the workplace
- b) something your employer gives you in addition to your pay
- c) high-quality food and drink
Đáp án: b
B. Read the article. Look at these key phrases that summarise paragraphs 1-3. Then write similar phrases for paragraphs 4-7
- Philosophy behind the perks
- Competitions and celebratory funds
- Celebrating special events / friendly place to work
- Making offices interesting places to be
- A culture of autonomy and empowerment
- Learning and development programme
C. Decide if the statements are true (T) or false (F). Correct the false ones.
- Google promotes the idea of staff getting together.
- Every month, managers get money to build teamwork or reward staff.
- Ninety percent of Google Italy workers thought it was a friendly place to work.
- The furniture in Google offices is different to that in most offices.
- The work is challenging, and you need a university degree to work there.
- Employees know what their objectives are and have the freedom to achieve them.
- Employees have the opportunity to listen to well-known or important authors.
- F. One hundred per cent of Google Italy workers thought it was a friendly place to work.
- F. There is no mention of the qualifications needed to work there.
D. Match these nouns from the article (1-5) to their meanings (a-e)
- accomplishments (paragraph 2)
- initiatives (paragraph 3)
- autonomy (paragraph 6)
- empowerment (paragraph 6)
- faculty (paragraph 7)
a) important new plans to achieve an aim
b) success in doing something
c) giving people the power to do something
d) teaching staff
e) independence/freedom to make your own decisions
HOCHAY.COM – nhận thông báo video mới nhất từ Học Hay: Học Tiếng Anh Dễ Dàng
Subscribe Youtube Channel | Youtube.com/HocHay
Follow Fanpage Facebook | Facebook.com/HocHayco
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #marketleader #marketleaderpreintermediate #tienganhthuongmai